Tuesday, February 9, 2010




Me with my babies, a little over a year ago... Loving them, Enjoying them, their innocence.








Today, I am so far from that. Where did I loose me? Where did I loose my appreciation for the joys my babies bring to me? I find myself easily irritated, lost in my own head, mind boggled, the little things that used to make me happy I have forgotten about. My poor babies are taking the brunt of my unhappiness within me, it needs to stop. They deserve better than my irritability...




Tonight, this is where you can find me.... I need to find me, and only he knows where I have gone...



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh Jess. I'm so sorry your going through this. You've definitly choosen the right place to go for help. Call anytime you want to chat. You're in my prayers. Love you sweet heart.