Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mama's got a boo boo...

Saturday was kind of a lazy day... the kids and I got a late start, so around noon I was getting them a little snack, being that we ate breakfast at 10. Pulled out my new apple slicer, first time using the thing, and Look what I did!





Yep, I am just that good! Sliced my middle finger on my right hand pretty good... wouldn't stop bleeding... and it bled a lot... Poor Brenna was completely distraught, Sam thought it was so cool! My mom came and sat with the kids so I could drive myself to the insta-care around the corner. I ended up with a nerve block in my finger (a shot right at the base of my finger that goes right into a nerve, NOT FUN), a tetnis shot (OUCH!), and 5 stitches! Better believe next time I use the apple slicer, I will be much more careful!

No comments: