Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome "Back" to the working world.

These past few months have been VERY crazy for our family. We have had a few months full of fun birthdays, little vacations... all with the worry of one thing. MAKING A LIVING!!! Bill wasn't having much luck with the job search, so I decided to head out and job search myself. I landed a job at Discover Card in Collections, with a start date of May 24th! I begain telling myself, "It's okay... I can do this. No sweat, I'm super woman right?" Now as the day approaches, the nerves are kicking in. I am beginning to doubt my ability to succeed in the working world, and even more of a worry is my kids. Will they be okay in daycare? Will this transition be too much for them? What things in their lives will I miss out on? Will someone do the job in raising them as I do? Then on top of all those thoughts comes the Will my school work suffer? Will I be able to maintain school work, let alone good grades? Will I have to put my education on hold? Will I ever finish my degree? All these things I learned were minimal when Bill finally landed a job! THEN, came the worry of childcare... Who can I trust with MY children? Will they be reliable? Will my children take to their structure?

Can I just tell you I am all out of steam... All this thinking and contemplating has over boiled my brain!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm sorry that you have to leave your babies! I KNOW how hard it is! You have to do what you have to do though! If you ever need to vent or cry I'm here for you!