Sunday, July 31, 2011

My first Bridal shoot.





Yesterday I had the opportunity to do my first ever bridal shoot, PAID! The bride asked me not to share the photos on facebook until after the wedding as the groom apparently is a snoop, so I am only allowed to share what I have so far here on my private blog for my few selected readers. Oh well. I am really excited to continue editing these pics, but for now here is a little preview

















Over all this was a very easy, laid back, and fun shoot to do. I even lost my flip flop in the river in the process of it all. I really hope Amanda likes the end product. And I can't wait to finish up the editing of the rest of the shoot. I will have the pleasure of shooting her wedding at the end of the month... Lets hope I can do her beautiful day justice.

No comments: