Thursday, May 7, 2009

Picnic Season...

I can't even tell you just how happy I am that the cold weather is finally starting to subside. I have been awaiting this spring weather, as I am sure EVERYONE has! Yesterday I got a call from my neighbor saying she was feeling a little, well a lot, under the weather and wondered if her son could come play for an hour. Well when I got there to get her son, I decided I would take her 2 year old as well. All the kids just love to play, and had actually been playing together all weekend. So I decided what a better day to have a picnic with some friends... the kids played for 3 hours and didn't eat hardly any of their lunches... but there mom was able to get some much needed sleep. Hunter is 1 year older than Brenna, and he just ADORES her. He told his mommy that when he gets big he is going to Marry Brenna and at there wedding people are going to throw candy, toys, and puppies at them.... then, they are going to make lots of babies! Oh boy... do we have our hands full. Mya is only 3 weeks older than Sam, and they just love to be together as well. It is so nice to have kids the same age as mine just a few doors down... There mom is super fun too! We get along great. I think we are in for a very fun filled summer with the neighbors!

No comments: