Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm a BIG girl now!




Brenna has been BEGGING to get a big girl bed for a couple months now. She felt that because she used the potty that she didn't need her "baby" toddler bed anymore. So being the frugal person I am, I kept my eyes out for the best deal. Fortunately my neighbors were cleaning out there garage a couple weeks ago, and offered me there bunk beds. How convenient, and perfect timing too! I of course excepted the offer... so now we have a bed for Sam when he gets a little bigger too, since the bunk beds break down to two twin beds. We had to get rid of some things in Brenna's room to make room for a bigger bed, so it took me some time to actually get it set up. Happy to say we got it put up yesterday at 6pm and she didn't want to leave it! She wanted to go to bed right then. She is so funny. She stayed in it all night, and only woke once to go to the potty which is a nice change from the frequent attempts to sleep in my bed on a nightly basis! My baby girl is growing up, it is amazing how fast it happens!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

She's so big! Jess, serious, you're kids are DARLING!