Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My first Blog!

Well, here I am with a Blog! Not surprised, I am a myspace junkie... so may as well have one of these too! You can check me out on myspace as well at myspace.com/brennasmama. We are The Tomlin's, Bill, Jess, Brenna, and Sam. Bill and I were married in August of 2004 and imediately decided to start a family and in October of 2005 we were blessed with our first little angel. Brenna who today is 2 and a half and full of spunk! She is my smarty pants, and loves to be right! She is a wonderful big sister to her little brother, our second little gift from god, Sam who joined our family April 2007. He has just turned one, and after a few complications with his eye sight and 1 surgery later is finally learning to walk, and enjoying being able to see the world around him. Much thanks to his wonderful doctor Dr. Peterson. He is a mommy's boy for sure, and I can't complain too much about that! We live in our own home, in which we were just recently joined by my father in law Brent, who is taking over the basement. He moved in for a couple years until his retirement, and then will reside in Spirit Lake, ID with his wife Julie. I am always okay with a little extra help around the house and yard, since I have two little rugrats that keep my hands tied most of the day! I plan to maintain this blog to the best of my ability... so stay tuned for more to come!

No comments: