Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009 Medical Bills begin...

So my hope for a medical bill free year is already up in smokes just 13 days into the new year! Grrrrr. Today I made my anual trip to the OB, and sinse I have had Sam I have been having Really bad pains. Today, the doc has come to the conclusion that I have Endometriosis, something I have been blessed to genetically recieve from my mom. In the next 2 days I should be hearing from my Doc, to schedule a date for surgery. First we try a laperscopic surgery to go in and burn out the endometriosis and the uterin walls... and if that doesn't subside my pain by August or Sept. I will be going in for a Hysterectamy. Yes that's right, I will be 26 years old, and having to say so long to my female annatomy!!!! How scarey! I will keep posted on how this all pans out, but DAMN!!!

3 comments:

Lewis Family said...

I'm so sorry. That's way scary. Wade's wife Theresa has that. Hopefully you won't end up having a hysterectomy. I want more kids out of you two!

Jessica T. said...

LOL... well, I feel so bad for Billy. He had a vasectamy in August. Financially we just can't afford another, and now I feel so bad cause his pain just may have been able to be avoided. OOPS!... I just never thought that at 25, I would ever have to deal with this. Poor Billy...

Jessica said...

Oh hunny I am so sorry i have endometrosis as well I had a laporscopy last year in january and my pain was back just a few short months later I have been back to my doc and he said he will do one more surgery or I can try birth control or lupron shots but ultimatly it will end up being a hysterctomy. it sucks but I totally know what your going through!