Friday, January 16, 2009

My Oil Painting.



At the beginning of the week my sister in law was over painting my dad a picture for his birthday. She convinced me to go buy a canvas myself and try this painting thing out... so I did. This is my masterpiece! (not much of one, but not to bad for my first try) Just wanted to put a quick post on about it... don't know that oilpainting is something I am going to continue to do... takes a REALLY long time to dry! Maybe next time I will try water colors! LOL

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Jess! That is awesome! I would so buy that. You did amazing. Could you always do this or did you discover yet another hidden talent???? Beautiful.

Jessica T. said...

LOL... I used to dabble a little with drawing, but I have NEVER attempted to paint. So I guess you could call it an newly discovered "talent" if you will... I still have a LOT to learn!

ellaeldredge23 said...

Wow that is so bomb! You should teach me that! Good job!