Monday, February 2, 2009

My crazy life...

It has been over a week since I last posted, and my last few posts have been really short. I have just been crazy busy with the rollercoaster of life. So many things have happened this past week I don't even know where to begin. Most exciting new has to be learning that I am going to be a great Aunt. My beautiful niece Ella found out she was pregnant on the 23rd, something she had been suspecting, but after 2 negative test we were rather unsure of what was truely going on. She took the last and final test at my house, and although I have several concerns and worries just because she is so young I can't help but be super excited for her. She is going to be a wonderful mommy, and I know she will make me proud. Although it is going to be tough, she knows she has the support of me along with the rest of our wonderful family. I love you Ella and the Wee Wittle one growing in your belly.

I have been cazily trying to prepare for my surgery coming up (in two days), but it just seems it has crept up far to quickly. I know I am going to be down for at least a couple days, and I have just been trying to get my house and laundry in order so I don't have a ton of catching up to do afterwards. However I am soooo not ready... I know it is a really minor surgery in comparison to what I could be having, however I just don't think that any amount of surgery is a very settling feeling. Just having to be put under anesthesia, and not being "In control" of what is going on just stresses me to the core. I know everything will be fine, and I know I can count on my wonderful hubby to pull things together... I just worry too much. I am headed to the grocery store today to stock up for the next couple weeks. I am going to pull together a few EASY recipes for Billy in hopes he can handle the cooking for 3 or 4 days.... Also have to go get my taxes done today so I don't have that hanging over me anymore either.... Too much to do, too little time!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

good luck with everything! are you doing the hysterectomy or are they doing something else? and i can't believe ella is that old! other than grandma's funeral the last time i saw her she was probably brenna's age!

Justin and Tasha said...

I hope all goes well..please let me know if you need anything !!!

Lewis Family said...

"Too much at once" should be the motto of mothers everywhere, because it always seems to be the case. I know you can handle it though. We love yall and you're in our thoughts.