Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Fray









On Saturday, I went with my step-mom Sunney to the much awaited Fray concert! She had mentioned she wanted to go a few months back but didn't have anyone to go with... ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I love The Fray! So of course, I had to offer to go with... much to my surprise, she even bought the tickets! We have been counting down the days, and I was so super excited that the day had finally came! The opening band was a local from Denver that The Fray had brought with them to a few shows. They were called "Meese". I was pleased with there music, as was Sunney... she even bought there CD. The second to come out was Jacks Mannequin! I was very excited about them. Although they aren't as well know as The Fray, I was just as excited to see them as I was The Fray. They were really good, and the lead singer was quite the entertaining pianist. He got really into it, and abused his piano just slightly! Then out came The Fray! I was really pleased with them live. They sound just as good live as they do on their CD if not better. Overall it was a great concert. Very mellow, and a good croud. Thank you Sunney for taking me! It was a lot of fun, can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

The Circus said...

all right, you and I need to go to a concert! I feel left out ha ha. get a ticket to Nickelback and come with me!!!!!

Jessica T. said...

LOL... I wish! My dad and Sunney are going to that one... We should go to Def Leopard and Poison... what do ya say???