Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Could I become an avid reader????

Much to my surprise I actually read a book start to finish and it only took me one day. After much preassure from others, I decided to give this Twilight book a try... and I LOVED IT!!!! I am so anxsious to read the others I can't even stand it. Pay day is tomorrow and I am going to pick up the whole series! I just HAVE to! For all those people out there that don't read, hate reading, just can't get into a book... well I am one of those, but you won't be able to put this book down!!!! Get it HURRY!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You are so funny. Twlight is addicting. You will love the rest. Way to go on joining the Twlight Team!

Justin and Tasha said...

Hey... as if you dont see me on myspace enough ~~~~ Add me to your blogger world !

Lewis Family said...

Just finished the second book the other day and started the third. I know, I'm a little behind the times.