Sunday, August 31, 2008

Looking Back...

Tag!!Check at the end to see if YOU got tagged.

1. Did you date anyone from your high school? Yes, I did... some I am not so proud of, but it is all learning experiances.

2. What kind of car did you drive? My parents wouldn't let me get a car until I could get my own insurance... so I didn't get one till my senior year and it was a Taurus. Occasionally I would drive my mans car to and from.

3. Were you a party animal? Maybe a little in 10th... and 11th... but I mellowed out when it was time to be serious.

4. Were you considered a flirt? Pretty sure I was

5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Nope...not for me !

6. Were you a nerd? I hope not... I didnt think so !

7. Were you on any varsity teams? Nahhhh... not coordinated enough for that stuff.

8. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? Nope

9. Can you still sing the fight song? Never knew it !

10. Who were your favorite teachers? Always Stauffer!

11. Where did you sit for lunch? Stairs by the library if we were even there for lunch.

12. What was your school's full name? Hunter High School

13. What was your mascot? Wolverines

14. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Some things yes... no responsabilities, biggest worry was the plans for the weekend, and the social life was fun!

15. What do you remember most about graduation? It was really weird to be walking cause I had already been graduated for 3 months so I actually kinda felt a little out of place. But the after parties were fun!

16. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? I was already graduated, so I didn't need to worry about that... but skipping school wouldn't have been anything new for me!

17. Were you in any clubs? I was a wrestling manager, Only for the guys, and then I did DECA one year cause Stauffer BEGGED me to! LOL...

18. Have you gained weight since then? Yep... probably like 10 pounds maybe a little more... that's what having kids does to you!

19. Who was your prom date? Senior Prom was my husband... and it was on my birthday too! LOL...

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?Eh maybe... there are a few people I am curious about where they are in life, but they probably won't go anyway... I agree with what Tasha said though... I have reunions on Myspace allllll the time!

As for tagging....YOU ALL GET IT! I won't list you but if you read this... you are it. I am very curious about your your high school experience.
Posted by Justin and Tasha at

2 comments:

Justin and Tasha said...

lol... Yes I dated him for a while in 10th grade... Thats funny !

Jessica T. said...

I may have even dated him in 10th grad too... I seriously can't remember! LOL... I did go to one dance with him though. It was a homecoming...