Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Let me tell you about PANIC!!!



So, last night I went to check on the kids before I went to bed... Sam, golden... Sound asleep. Then I walk back to Brenna's room, and her door is shut. Very out of the ordinary... she hates her door shut. So I open the door sneek in, and check her bed... she is no where to be found. My addrenaline slowly begins to rush as I tear the blankets off... not there! Search through all her stuffed animals that were thrown all over her floor... not there either! Look under her bed... not there! So then I really start to panic... So I go flip on her light. As I do that I hear a little mumble. Okay, a little at ease... she was there somewhere. Well, and the head of her bed there is about a two foot space between the headboard and the wall. Low and behold, curled up in a little ball, head in the corner, fully covered head to toe with a blankt... not visable at all... passed out fast asleep... First reaction as I lift the blanket is my heart drops in relief that I had found her, then had to hold back the hysterics. Not only cause she was sleeping in such an odd place, but because the way I paniced.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Jess...that is hysterical! Don't you love it when mommy fears turn into awesome picture ops? Way to cute. I'm glad she was safe.

The Circus said...

Cali did that to me when we moved into this new place, only she was tucked way far into the back corner UNDER the bed. And she sleeps like the dead so it took me forever to wake her up and pull her out!