Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary.... A day late!

Well, Yesterday was mine and Bill's 4th anniversary! We layed low most of the day, and then dropped our kids off at Grammy's house at 5:30 so we could go have some much needed alone time. Our gifts to eachother are tattoos, so we went and checked out GoodTimes, and looked at a few of there artists portfolios... we have made appointments with a lady named Bonnie. She does very bright colorful work... I am super excited! Now for the exciting part.... For all those reading this and know me... you are going to be SHOCKED! I have an appointment on Aug.27th to start my half sleeve! I have been wanting this done for some time now... and it is finally happening! YAY! I have the theme of it all picked out and the artists has the drawings under way as we speak! Bill is going to get a scottish lion on the upper part of his arm, and thistles down where his other work is done. I will post pics as they come! Happy anniversary baby... I can't wait to be old and tattooed with you! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ahhhhh, so sweet! I hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary.

The Circus said...

you and tattoos! ha ha i made reference to that in my tattoo blog lol... happy staying married day guys