Friday, August 22, 2008

Is this normal???

Okay, so I have been having issues with my son and his eating. Every meal I sit him down and he takes one or two bites then he begins throwing it. About 98% of his food ends up on the floor. I can't get him to eat hardly at all... unless of course if it is fruit snacks or cookies. My concern is that he isn't getting enough to eat cause he refuses to eat it he would rather play with it and throw it everywhere... Do I even need to be concerned? He is already a super skinny tiny kid.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Alex did the same thing around 18 months. I was worried also but the dr. said as long as he was eting something I didn't need to worry. I gave him some of that kids shake with the vitamins and protein...I think it was called Pediasure. He loved it and I felt better knowing he got a little bit of nurishment.

Jessica T. said...

Thank you... Maybe I will try that. Cause I am in such a panic! Glad to know I am not the only crazy worried mom out there! LOL.. Thanks Kel!

The Circus said...

at that age they know when they're hungry and when they're not. just give him his viatmins and no worries.