Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Brenna's Birthday at School....




Today Brenna got to celebrate her birthday at school with her class. She was super excited about this for the past week... she had her treats to share all picked out and ready to go! (teddy grahms) And of course this morning... I didn't get awoken by my kids, so I woke up, looked at the clock... 8:30am, then looked and noticed Bill wasn't in bed. Got up in a panic, with only 30 minutes to get both kids ready, fed, and out the door... GREAT! So I rush out of my bedroom to see Bill hanging out on the couch with Sam... and he was already dressed! My loving husband got up with Sam, so I could get some extra sleep. Soooo Sweet of him... unfortunately he picked the wrong day. Anywho, seeing Sam dressed was a relief! I only had to get Brenna ready. Yay! So I went and got Brenna out of bed, fed her, cause Bill had already fed Sam breakfast too! Got her hair done, and out the door we went. She was even extra excited today because this was Daddy's first time coming with us to take her to school... When we got there she made Bill get out and meet her teacher. When we got there to pick her up she was running out the door so excited because she got a birthday crown! And a birthday treat bag! She just looked sooooo cute and I love to see her that excited. All the way home she sang, "Happy Birthday to Brenna!" And had to show us everything in her birthday bag about 20 times! Tomorrow we are off on a field trip with her class to Thanksgiving point for there pumpkin patch and corn maze... soooo until then, So long!

3 comments:

Justin and Tasha said...

How cute !!! Happy Birthday Brenna !

Lewis Family said...

What a princess! Happy Birthday, Brenna!

The Circus said...

don't you just love how special they get to feel? know when her party is yet?