Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sweetest words!




I just wanted to share a little sweet something about Sam Man! He is growing soooo fast and of course new words are coming out everyday... and now he is starting to put two words together... like "I sit". Anyway, he has started the sweetest little thing... of course he has been saying mama and dada for awhile now.... hear it everyday! However, just recently he started with Mommy! and even sweeter... he calls Bill "gaggy". I just love it. I don't know what it is, but it makes him calling for me 10 times sweeter! I love to here him call me in the morning.... "mommy... my mimi" (in translation... "mommy... my binki") Also, in case you are wondering about the hair do in this little picture... a couple weeks ago I caught Bill in the bathroom with Sam, just fresh out of the bath... and Bill was getting a big kick out of doing his hair to look like Alfalfa off little rascals. Really this isn't the norm for poor Sam... I swear!

1 comment:

Lewis Family said...

That's sooo cute! I love that stage.