Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Festival Of Trees...

I haven't always gone to the festival of trees. Last year was my first year, and I enjoyed it a lot. I have decided that I want to make this a yearly outing. This year Bill was working, so I took the kids and also invited my sister in law, Steph, along with her four girls. The kids were tired after about the first half hour of walking, but I loved it. There were so many awsome trees, as usual! Steph and her girlies left earlier than myself and my kids. I promised Brenna that we would go see Santa before we left, so we headed over to stand in line. Right when we got there the lady literally put the sign out in front of us as we went to step in line that said, sorry Santa needs to go feed his reindeer. It actually really made me mad. Then she had stated if you want to see Santa you are going to have to make an appointment... WHAT??? Since when do you need an appointment to visit santa? The first appointment available was more that two hours away and we had already been there over two hours... yeah, I wasn't going to wait for an appointment. Oh well, Brenna was pretty upset that she wasn't able to see Santa that day, but I promised her we will find him when he is visiting somewhere else and she can see him then. Anyway, I really wish I had the money to support such a great fundraiser and buy a pretty tree... maybe one day!

No comments: