Thursday, December 11, 2008

We see SANTA!!!


Today we took the kids over to Valley Fair Mall (I know, it's the ghetto) to see Santa. We walked in and didn't even have to wait in line... I guess that is probably because again it is Ghetto Fair Mall. Anyway, the Santa there this year is really good. His hair, beard, mustash is all real! Both kids were super excited to see him, and they both climb right up to his lap. When he asked Brenna what she wanted for Christmas, she told him a tea pot. Lucky for me I already bought it for her. Although, originally it was going to be from mommy and daddy... I think that one better be from Santa too. Now when he asked Sam the same question, he just stared at him with a cute little smile, and said nothing. He was just in awww of sitting there with Santa. Brenna is completely satisfied now... and she can't wait for her tea set that Santa said the Elves are making right now!

1 comment:

Renee said...

It is so fun to watch your kids do all the things that you use to do when you were little. I remember sitting on Santa's lap once, I was like 3 or 4, and I just started to cry because he scared me!! At least my kids didn't turn out to be pansies like I was....they love santa! Good job on being already prepared with the tea pot. If you ask Pyper what she wants for Christmas she just circles EVERYTHING in the Wal Mart ad!