Saturday, December 27, 2008

The week from Hell... (aside from Christmas)

Okay, so our house has decided to start falling apart on us. And all in one week. First our garbage disposal broke... no biggie, $100 fix... okay then two days later, our furniss went out... oh great! Thats a $200 fix... got that done. Not even 10 minutes after the repair guy left, my niece clogged the toilet and flooded the bathroom... fortunately that didn't cost anything, just had to suck up all the water from my carpets. So in my mind, things happen in threes... we should be done with the repairs for awhile right???? Ummmm NO, think again!!!! Last night Bill was messing around with his bike, then when he came in, shut the garage door... well then we here a big crash... go out and the door is hanging there off the rails. Yippie! Bill spent about an hour out there trying to get it back on the rails, he almost had it, but then it popped out again. So we started making the calls... We found a company that would come out for a $50 service charge and I was told that because there were no parts involved that would be the cost... AWSOME!!! Or so we thought... guy just got out here and guess what, they have a seperate charge just to reset the door. WTF!!!! So, this is going to be a $300+ fix. I must say I am spent!!! I think it is time to MOVE!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Jess I'm sorry. It has been the week from hell for you! Hopefully Santa brought you some money :)

Mike and Melissa said...

Holy crap! That sucks. I'm sorry that all those horrible things happened at once!