Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010 part 2

I know I know... this is all backwards.... But I started one post then realized I forgot to post about Friday night so here it is....

So, Friday night my mom's ward was having their trunk or treat. We have been to the trunk or treat every year (aside from one) with my mom since she moved there. The kids really enjoy spending this time with their grammy, uncles, and cousins. Unfortunately this year the Uncles and some of the cousins didn't join in. *pout* They still had a great time with cousins Benjamin and Anderson, and they all made out like bandits!






The sky that night was this amazing orange and pink. Sam says to me, "Mommy, I really like this Halloween sky." It was a great touch to the festivities that night for sure!






The night ended on a great note, with four very happy and tired children!

No comments: