Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween @ School

Today was the start to a FULL and FUN filled weekend of spooky fun. The kids had their Halloween parties and parades at school today. We woke bright and early to dress up for the festivities. Here are the kids this morning all ready to head out to school.



I was able to return at pick up time to watch all the cute little chillen's anxiously parade their costumes for all us grown people to goo and ga at. I think it is fair to say that Iron Man is the popular costume this year, as Brenna had 3 or 4 boys dressed up as him. Of course the princesses were the winner for the girls! I was so happy with the end result of my kids costumes this year. I had so many people compliment them throughout the day today. I'll admit it was quite the ego boost.

Brenna's Class


Sam's Class
(small class, but cute as heck!)


I may be bias, but I have to say that Brenna is the most beautiful skeleton I have ever seen!


And my Sam... Even in his bad mood (as you can tell from the pic) he is still adorable! And a little bit of info behind this pic, Sam was very upset that the straw was poking his bum. LOL


I really do love these two more than life! So lucky to be their mommy!



Now, on for some more haunting festivities... To be continued...

No comments: