Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where has the time gone....

Last night Bill and I were laying in bed and I began reading all of my past blog posts. It was a great bonding moment for he and I, recollecting upon times and moments that are so easily forgotten. I am so glad that I was began blogging when I had, seems that it was during a time that I was so overwhelmed with the everyday life that I didn't have the time to appreciate the small things my children were doing at the time. It is amazing to see how each of us have changed and progressed since My First Blog,Then all the small little things like (HERE) and (go here). I really really love my family and haved realized that I need to start with the avid blogging again... There are so many great memories that I have shared here that would have otherwise gone forgotten. Prepare yourselves, no more time will pass me by without appreciating it.

1 comment:

Amber said...

So many people have said that blogging is dumb and there is no point but I use my blog like a journal! I don't always have the time to write down everything in my journal but I blog about it and go back and write it down. I also like looking back at the pictures to remember those times! And someday, I would love to have my blog made into a book and printed!