Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010 part 4

Okay so Saturday night, the Utah/Christian (however you would like to refer to it as) Halloween we had to stay close to home since Bill was on call and wanted to spend time with the little ones too. So We carved pumpkins in the afternoon, then started getting ready for the trick-or-treating. Bill said that the kids weren't scarey enough when I got them ready, so he did Sam's make-up. Brenna wanted to still be the pretty skeleton mommy made her before, so I did hers. It was nice to have some fun one on one time while we did this with the kids. I think they turned out great!






First we went and ate pizza with some neighbors then headed off to a trunk or treat in the rain... BURRRRR!!!!!!!!!!





Then we came home, lit the pumpkins and Bill headed out with Brenna and Sam to tackle the neighborhood while I stayed behind and handed out candy. It was nice to just kick back and relax for a change while Bill headed out in the cold. LOL. I had company though... I got to tend a friends baby girl for the evening!

No comments: