Sunday, October 3, 2010

Slick Shooter...






So Bill and I took the kids on a last minute trip out west to go shooting on Sunday afternoon. Bill needed to sight in a gun, and I suggested that we take the kids with their BB guns they got for easter (They have only had a chance to shoot them twice since they got them). After Bill spent way too long and all his ammo trying to sight in his gun, the kids finally got a chance to shoot. Sam is still a little too small to hold the gun, aim, and shoot correctly. He did however, shoot his target one time all on his own. Who knows if it was really him aiming or just by chance. Brenna on the other hand, got it down fast. Bill took about 5 minutes explaining to her the how to's and she got her target 4 out of 5 shots. She's a natural, and daddy was VERY proud of his slick shooter!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm glad that you are back to blogging! And I'm glad that you are back at a good place in life! Chris and I are really struggling financially and to keep our house right now and I can't wait to be back to a good place! And your kids are too cute! We need to get together again! And you need to meet Conner!

Jessica T. said...

Amber,
I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles. It's been a rough road for us, and although we are still struggling financially also, but trying our damndest to stay above water... Regardless of what happens, all is meant to be. We do need to get together soon! I would love to meet Conner!