Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day 2008

Okay, so lets just say Labor day for me didn't start out quite on the right foot... Woke up feeling not so peachy, not to mention the wonderful 45 degree weather we were greeted with this morning... anyway within a couple hours of waking up I had a full blown cold! YUCK!!! A very quick reminder to me that the much dreaded WINTER is coming quick! It hasn't been summer nearly long enough for me!
Anyway, I decided rather than hang around the house all day with Bill trying to sleep I was going to go on a little outing with the kids... well, went to get the kids dressed in so WARM clothes, and low and behold... Sam has grown out of all of his pants. Nice. At the very least it gave me something to do... so I found him something that semi-fit and headed off to Grammy's to look at the Adds in the paper to find out who had the best deals. I was super happy when I got there cause my little sister was there with her two boys.... on being the newest addition to our family whom I hadn't been able to even hold yet. YAY.... I am happy to say I got to hold him today! And he is just the sweetest little thing in the world! We checked out the adds... and I didn't see much along the lines of kids clothes, but what I did see was a camera which I have been in desperate need of. I can't download the pics off the one I have anymore because we lost the cable to connect it to the computer... bummer... and besides it is super old. So, from there I packed up the kids and made a stop at children's place for some pants for Sam. Then we headed to Circuit city.... I am super excited to finally have a new camera. I got a Canon, and I have only heard wonderful things about these camera's. And the best part was the price... I got a KILLER deal on it!
We quickly came home and tried it out. The kids were having so much fun being my models.

So here are some photo's from the new camera...


Brenna Cheesin' it!
Sammy Man... Studly as always!


They just love eachother!
In the middle of a tantrum!





Dancin' before Bed...
Goodnight my handsome boy....
And goodnight my pretty girl...






So now I sit here... Just taken my nyquil sipping my first cup of hot cocoa of the season. Grateful for the life I have, the kids I have, and the husband I have. We are very fortunate to be where we are in life... Despite the bad morning, today ended up being a great day!

1 comment:

Lewis Family said...

So sweet! They are growing too big too fast.