Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bowling

On Saturday I took my kids bowling. Bill worked all weekend, so it has just been myself and the kids out and about. We were joined by my sis and brother in law along with 3 of there 4 kids and also there friends Breanne and Derick. It was great fun, but I think we played too many games. The kids got done before us, and as we were trying to finish up our last game, the kids started to get a little cranky. Over all though it was a good time. Brenna and Lex had so much fun together... I don't think I have ever seen them play together like they were. Reese and Sam found there fun pretending to drive the race cars for the majority of the trip, and if they weren't found there they were sliding down the wheelchair ramp. Ahhhh the joys of family outings!





2 comments:

The Circus said...

I'm glad you finally got out! lol

Lewis Family said...

They look like they had such a great time. I miss bowling (boo-hoo) never seem to find the time for it anymore.