Friday, September 12, 2008

My little Sam Man!

So I have been posting so much about Brenna lately, I felt that I needed to focus on my little man today. He is growing so quickly and doing/saying new things everyday. He is starting to become his own little person.... Not that he wasn't before, he is just beginning to have likes and dislikes... his personality shining through more and more each day. He is almost 17 months old now, I can't believe how fast time goes by.













Here are a few things that have happened with him the past few months...

First and foremost, he has a new found LOVE for teasing his sister! As annoying as Brenna's wine is while this is happening I can't help but laugh my butt off everytime. He most deffinately is getting his revenge! He is also OBSESSED with Spongebob... I can't walk through the store without him pointing out EVERY spongebob item there is... whether it be a sticker, shoes, blanket... he has an eye out for the yellow character with square pants. When it comes on TV... he dances around to the opening song. It is just soooo cute. He has also learned several new words: Spongebob (of course), Hot, Binki, Moo, Elmo, Car, Socks, Shoes, Poo poo... that is just a few. A few weeks ago I let him pick out a new pair of sneakers... every morning he runs up to me with his shoes and wants me to put them on. He LOVES them! He has recently become attached to his blankies... if I would let him, he would walk around the house all day with every blanket he owned. However, we limit it to one, maybe two. He also loves to watch his sister paint, color, draw... whatever she happens to be doing. I don't know what it is, but he seems to be so intregued by it. He has finally, gotten excited about brushing his teeth. It has always been a fight with him, but now he loves it! He goes and gets me his tooth brush all the time and says... Teeth, Teeth. Super excited that I don't have to fight with him anymore!












Well, I guess that is all I have for now... He surprises me daily!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

He is so cute Jess. Have fun while they are this age. This was my favorite. I wish we could go back to 17 months.

The Circus said...

now he needs to learn "aunt steph is my favorite" ha ha!

Justin and Tasha said...

He is so cute... and the whole blanket thing Lashay has one that she will not let out of her sight. She even knows the feel of it at night in the dark soif you give her the wrong one she flips her lid