Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Have you been Tagged?


I was tagged by Tasha ...so here we go!

The Rules (copied and pasted like a true champ):
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following blogger by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

ONLY 6..... Gosh you aren't asking for to much ! lol

1.First and Foremost.... Shopping!!! That is most definately my biggest guilty pleasure. I could shop all day everyday... even if I don't buy anything... I just love looking and wishing. Brenna is now just as bad... she says "Mom, I'm bored, lets go shopping!"

2. Folding Laundry. I don't mind washing the laundry, but I hate folding it and putting it way. Mostly because it doesn't do any good... especially in my room. Seems that when I do put it away, Bill can't find what he is looking for so he tears it all out the next day anyway, and where does it end up... in a pile on the floor... I guess it is easier to find things there.

3. Dishes... I know this is a bad one! But I will clean my entire house before I do the dishes... I swear as a kid I had that chore for months at a time... so now I despise it!

4. I am addicted to tattoos... I don't know if this is exactly a bad thing, but some may think so. I always only wanted 2 tattoos... one on my stomach (which was my first) and one on my foot (which was my 3rd). Now, I am onto my 4th... as most of you know... it is a half sleeve. I love it! And for some reason I have an odd like for the pain of it all.

5. Being home alone. I can't sleep worth a damn when Bill is on his night shifts... My family finally got to the point that they were majorly annoyed with my frequent weekly, sometimes daily, afternoon visits. If they only understood how much I HATE being at home alone.

6. I love the smell of diesel fuel, grease, gasoline on my man. My dad was a machanic growing up, so the smell became a pleasant, soothing smell to me. I love to wrap my arms around him after a hard days work and take it all in.

I now Tag.....Stephanie, Kelly, Jessica, Heather, Amber, and Aunt Barb.

No comments: