Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Turtle...

Okay so today was Brenna's 2nd day of pre-school, and this week is all about "Getting to know you" She had to take 3 things to school today that represent what she loves. So when I picked her up, and got her home... I opened her backpack to see what else they did today aside from the little show and tell. She had a little worksheet with a little head with ears and they got to color a picture of themselves... of course it is a bunch of scribbles, but she was proud of it. So at the bottom of the page it had 4 little things about them... and they filled in the blank...

First one was "My name is...."
Second one was "My favorite color is..."
Third "My favorite food is..."
And Last "My favorite game is..."

As I am reading through her answers... they were all normal.
Brenna
Orange
Cereal... Then I get to her fourth answer.
"My favorite game is...." Her answer Turtle!

So of course not knowing what this game is, I asked her... "Brenna honey, you said your favorite game is Turtle... What is Turtle?"

Her answer, "I don't know..."
Me: "But it is your favorite game?"
Her: "Yeah mom..."
Me: "Well How do you play?"
Her: "I don't know mom..."
Me: "But it is your favorite game?"
Her: "Yep!"

So there you have it, although she has no idea what this game is, or how to play it... it is her FAVORITE game! I just had to share cause I got a kick out of that!

1 comment:

The Circus said...

well you know it makes complete sense in her world!