Friday, January 29, 2010

Boy's...

So I am always posting the funny things Brenna says. Up until now, Sam's vocabulary just hasn't been quite large enough to get the "good stuff". I am now wondering how to turn off the learning of an "increased vocabulary." Last night, I took the kids to the library, (ask me if I plan to take Sam agian anytime soon.... not likely) and on our way home we went through the drive through to grab a bite to eat. Although Sam makes it hard to enjoy "dates" with my kids, he sure knows how to lighten my mood after having caused me so much stress. The gentleman at the window hands me our food and says "Have a nice day Mam'" (makes me feel old being a Mam') then Sam pipes up (REALLY LOUDLY might I add) "Have a nice day GUY!" Put a smile on my face.

A more embarrasing moment occured just two days prior. I can't for the life of me recall where we were, but Brenna needed to use the restroom, so of course Sam did too. As we were finishing up, I lifted Sam up to wash his hands... While I was reaching for a squirt of soap Sam yells, "Mom, your hurting my penis!" See what I mean about wanting to stop the learning process sometimes? Even though all the women surrounding us in the restroom just thought it was the funniest thing ever, and as usual "thought he was the cutest little boy ever," I couldn't stop the blood that rushed right to my face with embarrasement.

2 comments: