Friday, January 8, 2010

TuTu Mania...

I have been knee keep in netting and elastic. I don't know what possesed me to do this, but I decided to make my great niece Asher and my "adopted" great niece Melody tutu's. Asher's turned out so cute and I wish I had taken a picture before I gave it to Ella, but I am hoping to see some pics of her in it soon! ;P After having seen Asher's of course Brenna wanted one. So I took her to the store to pick out her colors and flower. This is the final product. She wore it all day the morning I finished it. I think she looks so cute in it, and the tutu's really are all that difficult to make. I was thinking that I could make them and sell them, so if anyone is interested let me know... I haven't quite decided what to charge, I was thinking $30 custom made to order.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

You need to open an ETSY shop. www.etsy.com, you can open your own little shop and then you post thie things you have already made up there for purchase, and you can post adds items for custom orders so people can contact you. You could sell your blankets and burp cloths too. Etsy is where I bought ALL my Tutu's and leg warmers and I can't remember what else. I buy things there ALL.THE.TIME. though