Wednesday, November 26, 2008

How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

THREE JOYS
1. My children
2. My man
3. Last but not least my family.

THREE FEARS
1. Loss of a loved one, especially my children.
2. Open water
3. Tight spaces

THREE GOALS
1. Financial Stability
2. New house in a better neighborhood.
3. College fund for the kidlets.

THREE CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1. Blogging
2. Cooking for my Blogging
3. Myspace

THREE RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS
1. I'm not as innocent as I look...lol
2. I can do a good chicken impression.
3. I love taking pictures.

Okay, I'm tagging these five people: Jaime, Casey, Kelly V., Stephanie, Mom.

No comments: