Sunday, November 9, 2008

My loving hubby!




(please excuse this pic... Bill was pretending to be anchor man at the children's museum, but it was all I could find of him. He avoids the camera like the plague)

Okay so, I have been fighting this extreme exhaustion feeling for like a week or more. I am so worn out by the time I get the kids to bed, but usually have so much more to do before I can go to bed myself. And EVERY night I have been getting this terrable headache... thinking it was maybe my pillow or my bed, I got a fluffier one in hopes that would ease the tension in my head, neck, and back. Well, that didn't work, so needless to say IB profin has been my best friend the past couple weeks. So last night, I got the kids in bed at 8, and remarkably the house was mostly clean, a couple dishes in the sink, and a few toys on the floor... nothing that couldn't wait till morning, so I plopped my butt on the couch, cuddled up to Billy, and before long... Bill was saying "Honey, why don't you just go to bed?" So i did... and it wasn't even 9pm yet. I was OUT cold all night long... didn't even hear a peep out of the kids all night. (hope I wasn't so out of it I just didn't hear it) This morning I was awoken by my two cute little muffin heads givng me kisses. Rolled over and Bill was standing there... "When are you going to get up?" he asked. I quickly responded... "What time is it?" His reply "Almost 10." Jaw dropped to the floor... Of course I was quick to thank him for letting me sleep. I sure needed it! I am just so glad that he picked up on how truely exhausted and overwhelmed I have been, and although he works hard to bring in the money, he took me into consideration and let me get nearly 13 hours of sleep! I am just so grateful for him today, and I am so revitalized! Thanks Honey!!!!

1 comment:

Justin and Tasha said...

What a good Guy... My hubby does it all the time as well and I just love it ! Sometimes I think getting a full time jib would be easier but then I remember just what I would be missing out on and the thought of a full time job suddenly disapears !!! Thats why I only work 2 and a Half days a week !