Monday, November 3, 2008

This is HALLOWEEN!!!

This year we had a WONDERFUL time! It was our first year to have the opportunity to go trick or treating with my two youngest sisters, Shania and Skylar. I think I was more excited about this than even the kids were. I was super extatic to be able to have this memory with them. And I think they were excited to be able to share it with there nieces and nephews. My sister Jaime joined us also with her 4 kids. We started off on our adventure at my dads house trick or treating the nearby houses there. I think we were out maybe an hour or a little more. Then Shania had made plans to go out with her friends so we went back to dads... Shania (the sailor) went off on her own, and my sister along with her kids went back to her house where I met her with my kids and my little sis Skylar (Dorothy). We went out for about another hour there. Overall it was a good night and the kids got TONS of candy. We ended the night at my sisters so we could go through all the kids' candy before they started diggin' in!





No comments: