Friday, November 14, 2008

The Taurus (myself)







So my sister had a post on her blog about her reading up on her astrology sign... this got me curious, so I started reading up on mine. There is so much of it that is right on with me... then some things, that are far from me. Mostly the jealous and greedy. Anyway, here is the link if you yourself is interested...

http://www.astrology-online.com/
on the left hand side go down to sign explanations.

There is one part that really stood out to me, totally my way of thinking. But I also think that it is just a good guote in general... think it could apply to many people not just us Taurean's...

"Ultimately the Taurean needs to discover their truest, deepest and highest values. When they know what is truly valuable, they are no longer chained to people and to things that have to do with lesser values. The greatest indication of value to a Taurean is beauty, which cannot be owned, only appreciated."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pretty much mine is pretty damn close. weird how that works out isn't it. i think i will post mine on my blog when i get home from work!!! :) thanks for sharing.

Sherwood Forest said...

That's cool. I'm a Taurus too!