Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting Day...

So here it is, 1:20pm and I am still trying to figure out which way I am going to vote. I have stayed as up to date as possable on this years election, and those that are running. At this point, I am sure I share this opinion as SEVERAL people out there, I am not particularly fond of either of the two presidential canidates. In past elections, I was questionable as well, but figured I would vote for the lesser of the two evils... or so I thought... therefore went with Bush! Boy was that a mistake! So this year I am positive I can't vote that way, thinking there could possably be a lesser of two evils. Personally I think they are both equaly as retarded, mischevious, and dishonest. McCain is just a flat out moron... and what can be said for Obama. I am 99% sure that I am going to write in a vote this year... that way I can say I didn't vote for either of them when our economy remains in this horrific downfall... I can't imagine I am the only one out there that is having a struggle on this topic this go around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AGREED!!! I unfortunately wasn't registered in time. Don't try to register when getting your license renewed!!! Doesn't work! pick us a winner love!