Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sam's got NEW carpet





This past weekend my wonderful husband and father in law laid carpet in Sam's room. We painted his bedroom over the summer and I have been slowly adding decor to his room (as I come across it at the DI) He has an "At sea" or "pirate" or "spongebob" theme room... right now it is a little of all three until he is old enough to drop the spongebob obsession. I still have a Pirate map to frame and hang, but it is coming together. I am still keeping my eye open for an anchor and a Helm (steering wheel of the ship). Here are a few pics of what we have thus far. I am thinking of gluing some moss to the netting, and possibly finding some greenery that looks like seaweed and gluing that up too. We will see.

1 comment:

The Circus said...

and the seashells!!!!!!!! they're in my car now so next time I'm there... ta da! that was brynn's idea. "mom, i'm just going to go put these in the car so they're ready". when did she get smarter than me?