Saturday, November 28, 2009

My New Toy!

This is my new toy...






I have been researching camera's lately because my old one recently broke. I was really wanting a DSLR, however they are just so pricey! So when looking around I decided on the Nikon P90. It seems to be a pretty good camera, and my favorite feature is the 24x optical zoom! WOW!!! I am in awe of how good the zoom is on this thing. Anyway, I still have a lot to learn about this camera and photography in general. I would like to start taking and editing pics, maybe one day I can get good enough to charge! ;) No, really I just love taking pictures so much, I appreciate photo's that others take and I want to be able to provide some quality pictures of my family. Here are a couple shots I have taken with the camera just on the automatic setting... I am excited to learn how to customize the settings and really see what this camera can do!








No comments: