Sunday, November 15, 2009

Where did you put your gum???

So Sam has become quite addicted to bubble gum, thanks to Halloween. He searches the house high and low for it... and I have found my purse dumped out several times in a random corner of the house because Sam is hiding out trying to find gum. He has a BAD habbit of playing with it... Which is why he has been banned from gum. I decided last week that I would be super mom and allow him to have just one piece of gum... And when I didn't hear a peep out of him for about 3 minutes I called to him from the kitchen..."Sam, where is your gum?" I could hear him quickly scurry to another room... and you wonder why I found him hiding in his room behind his door???





Yep, that is a big old WAD of bubble gum in his hair... I couldn't help but giggle. I handed him off to Bill and said, "Dear, your dealing with this one!"

1 comment:

The Circus said...

ahhhhh! gum is my nemisis!