Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year was yet another wonderful year with family! We spent this Thanksgiving at my sis-in-law Stephs along with the Tomlin side, and her BF's family. We were all reminded just how many blessings we have, and one of the biggest things we all have to be thankful for this year was being able to spend Thanksgiving with my mom-in-law Julie as she is fighting the ever so dreaded "C" word... Cancer. We are so greatful to have had this time with her, and as she continues on this journey of chemo and radiation, everyday for the rest of our lives is one to be thankful for because she is here and fighting!

The food was great, well everything that I wasn't responsable for... I think I got my drink on a little too early. I put too much salt in the deviled eggs, and burnt the marshmellows on they sweet potatos (however they were still yummy cause we scraped the burnt ones off and added new ones.) Steph did a wonderful job on the turkey... it was falling off the bones! MmmmmmMmmm! In fact, she did a wonderful job with everything! Thanks Steph for having us all there! Nothing better than good food and even better company... So much to be thankful for in life!












No comments: