Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter Sunday 2009

Easter sunday was a great day overall... Bill had to work that night so aside from the morning mumbo jumbo, it was just the kids and I. Bill slept the day way so he could be up all night.



The kids were both totally excited when they woke up... Sam woke up and came out of his room and looked at what the Easter bunny left and Yelled "MINE!" He is at such a fun age... so Sam and I went and woke up daddy then Brenna and he happily skipped back down the hallway to dig in to his basket. Brenna is such a little priss girl and the easter bunny hit the jack pot with the ring he brought her, and of course the lipstick. And of course Sam thought the eggs were Balls, he had eggs and grass flying all over the house... typical boy!

After they dug through there baskets and enjoyed all they wanted, I got them dressed in there easter outfits right away, so they could go out in the front yard and find the eggs the easter bunny hid. They each got 10 eggs with 50 cents in each of them... a whopping 5 dollars! Sweet! They both have a new found love for money... I am so screwed! We then rushed inside and as they both emptied there eggs into there piggy banks...



I made breakfast...they wanted pancakes, so what did I do???? I made pink and purple easter egg pancakes which I decorated with frosting... I know not the healthiest topping, but they LOVED it! And when Bill woke up later that day, he saw I had left him some to eat, and he too thought they were cute.



After breakfast we went and spent a little time at my sisters, she fed us a yummy ham dinner, and then we took off and met up with one of my besties Amberlee, her mom, and her kids for a little fun at the park. It started to get chilly out so we left the park and went back to her mom's for a little easter egg hunt... the kids made out like bandits, and it was a great visit. Amberlee moved away to Alaska 3 days later so it was great to have some last minute time with her and her beautiful boys!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Those Pancakes are cute but they freak me out lol.