Monday, April 27, 2009

Finger painting with.... Ice Cream!

I seriously don't know what I am going to do with this boy! I love him dearly, but he is deffinately giving us a run for our money. Can't remember the exact day this happened, but it was about a week ago... I had been in and out of the ER that weekend, so everything is a little boggled. Anyway, I was lounging in the livingroom, and Bill and the kids were eating some ice cream. Both Bill and Brenna finished, and came into the livingroom with me leaving Sam at the table to finish... Mistake???? YES! About 5 minutes later Sam called out "Daddy, I Done!" So Bill gets up walks into the kitchen, turns looks at me, shaking his head and says..."Jess, come here... your gonna want your camera for this one." So of course I quickly head to the kitchen, grab my camera on the way and walk in to this... Sam was sooooo proud of his beautiful chocolate/peanutbutter art work! He said "I did IT!" Love this kid! Really I do!


1 comment:

Amber said...

I would've freaked out, but I love that you grabbed the camera!