Monday, April 20, 2009

He's a MONSTER!!!!



This week Sam has put me to quite the test... I am so limited with my surgery and all... however just cause I have to slow down doesn't mean that he will. He has found a new favorite place to eat... sitting on top of the table. He has learned a new phrase "I be Nice"... so now I am getting the guilt trips. And just the past couple days he has learned to open the doors... so now I can't keep him confined. Although it is nice to not have to get up in the morning to get him, he just comes to me... good luck getting him to stay in his room for bed or naps! I can't believe he will be turning the "Terrible" two on Friday... he is just growing up way to fast!

3 comments:

Justin and Tasha said...

Terrible two...was nothing ....we have hit HORRIBLE threes !!!!
He is so cute and I hope you get feeling better soon !

Amy Bigelow said...

OH NO! Terrible TWOS. :(

ellaeldredge23 said...

Not to mention his hitting, kicking, biting, and jumping on my head...
Maybe a girl will be less painful Lol