Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hysterectomy 101

Well tomorrow is the BIG day! I am feeling a little unsettled and nervous, but I know the outcome is going to be just what I needed. I have an amazing doctor, and I couldn't ask to be in better hands on that operating table. My niece Ella is going to be with the kids tomorrow so Bill can be with me at the hospital until I am out of surgery... then he will come get them to come see me. I am fully confident in Bill's abilities to keep things under control while I am in the hospital, but I am not all that confident that I am going to be okay without them there with me. I will be awfully lonely, I just know it! I want to send out a BIG thank you to my sis in law Steph for the invite tonight to get a pedi and manni! It was much needed girl time! Loves to all, I will be out of commission for awhile... Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Renee said...

Good luck! Let us know if you need anything.

Justin and Tasha said...

I hope all goes well and you feel better after you are up and going again ! Good luck ! Let me know if I can help you out at all !

Kelly said...

Good luck sweety.

ellaeldredge23 said...

I loved the mani pedi too :]
Don't forget to let me know if you need me to babysit anymore like if Bill needs to go anywhere. And if they go to Idaho I'll be happy to keep you company and take care of you! Love you! Good to see you doing well in the Hospital :]

Amy Bigelow said...

Good luck!! You are awesome hope all goes well. Or hope all WENT well... just realized this happened yesterday! :)

Lewis Family said...

Good luck! You are in our thoughts and prayers.