Tuesday, May 8, 2012

April Photo-A-Day Recap

This comes a bit late, but here it is...
My April Photo a Day recap.


April was a FULL month accompanied by fun, sun, holidays, birthdays, and a whole bunch of chaos!
April always proves to be a challenging month considering in my family alone there are 6 birthdays.
The most exciting for me of course was my little man's 5th Birthday!  

Though this month was full of some great memories, here are a few of my favorite from the month.


Spring is my favorite season.  I look forward to the colors and smells of the season, but above all I look forward to lilacs...
These are one of those smells that come with some amazing lifelong memories...
Like a perfume or food from Grandma's kitchen,
It's just special.


Sam's Birthday Dinner...
He loves mom's homemade spaghetti sauce.
I'm smitten over this kid. 


Outside time with the kids couldn't have come soon enough.
I love watching them in all they do, 
They make me proud.
After a long and dreadful winter, April brought some much needed time outdoors.


As I stood staring at this man I have spent the last 12 years of my life with...
I was in aw of just how incredible he is. 
LOVE HIM!


Best friends are for life...
And my sisters are the very best...

April left me feeling overwhelmingly blessed as I reflected back upon the month.  
May is sure to bring much of this same pride and adoration for the people in my life...
Oh how I love blogging.


4 comments:

Miranda said...

love your pics and your sweet captions on the photos you highlighted. blessed.
@mirandaeccles

Jessica T. said...

Thank you Miranda! I really appreciate the comments. Have a wonderful May!

Boni MontaƱo said...

Great photos! They are lovely. I had to lol at your "how you feel today photo"! :)

Jessica T. said...

Thank you Boni! LOL... When my husband saw my choice of photo that day he said, Where's the witch on a broom? That kid is just plain evil!"