Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Photo-a-day... Days 19-30


Yep, I did it again.
I failed to post my daily pictures.  

In my defense it has been a VERY CRAZY (almost unbearably crazy) month for me.  
I have been running, crafting, baking, blogging, party hosting, and of course keeping up with all my other regular responsibilities at home and for school.  In my last class I lost my A- by a fraction of a point... I was really upset about that, but then thought to myself,
"I got a B+.  That isn't bad, and with everything else I have had going on this month I need not feel defeated by a little B+.  It's okay." 

As usual I missed a couple days, but in all reality I am happy that I was able to at least photograph what I did this month.  I look forward to May.  Though it proves to be yet another busy month, it won't be nearly as exhausting as April has been.
AND
I have Mother's Day to look forward to, which just so happens to fall on my 29th birthday.  I am not quite sure how to feel about this birthday and Mother's day on the same day.  I swear to you it has been like the 4th time since I became a mom that this has happened.  
I'm not sure whether to feel cheated or double loved..... 

I'm thinking cheated is winning.  

Anyway, here are my days 19-30
Drum Roll Please.......

We like our Cuties... I especially like them cause the kids don't need my help peeling them.

For Sam's Birthday Party (Pin the nose on the thieving pig)

My lifesaver this night... Oh my head was not agreeing with me.

So happy it's BBQ season.  That means Bill gets to help me cook HA!

Mmmmm Lunch!

How perfect that on day 24 the topic was something I am grateful for.... The 24th was my little Sam's 5th Birthday.
I am so very grateful for my son. We are blessed. 

Getting in touch with their creative sides... I love watching them draw.

My Sam hanging upside down from the little climbing thing at school.  He has learned how to flip off of this from the upside down hanging position and lets just say I am the least bit happy about his dare-devil ways!


Day 27: Somewhere I went...
Does Crazy count?  
I spent the day pulling together finishing touches for the baby shower I hosted on Sunday so I didn't really go anywhere aside from dropping the kids off at school and back. 

Day 28: 1pm...
At 1pm I was elbow deep in cake mix.  Baking, baking, baking away while I watched my kids and husband out my kitchen window playing/practicing T-Ball.

Day 29: Circle....Ummmmm, Yeah.  I don't have anything here... Sorry.

Last but Not least...
It makes me Sad when my kids aren't feeling well.  Poor Brenna was fighting some kind of stomach bug.  Happy to report she is feeling MUCH better now!



No comments: