Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Pre-Birthday Celebration

My birthday falls on Mother's Day this year.
This means I either get really spoiled or really jipped.

Julie/Mom decided to take me out to lunch and a pedicure accompanied by my fabulous, amazing, fun, beautiful sisters. 
I'm going with 
SPOILED
This year!

We all met up at Cafe Rio in Sandy for an early lunch.  The food was good, but the company was even better!  We sat, chatted, and just enjoyed one another.  
Sister Steph has a picture of us sisters, I'm waiting for that so I can steal a copy. (hint hint)

After lunch we headed over to the Walmart to get our DELUXE pedicures...
AND THEY WERE AWESOME!
(We missed having Kimmy with us for the pedicures, she had to head home after lunch to a hungry husband and lots of yard work)

Sister Steph, Mom/Julie getting started... Kristin just "soaking" her feet,
Little did she know, the soaking wasn't going to cut it with us!

Warming my feet in the blue water....
Question,
Is the water blue cause they put some kind of special foot stuff in it, or do they make it blue just cause it's pretty?  




I must say, nothing beats a good foot/leg massage...
I don't care who it is.
I don't have any weird phobias about people touching my feet.
I LOVE A FOOT RUB!

Now Kristin on the other hand was not having the whole someone touching her feet thing.  
She was NOT down for a pedicure, or anything that came with it.
Though the little lady at the nail place was hell bent and determined for Kristin to get her deluxe pedi too.

And she did...
AND OF COURSE SHE LIKED IT!

Kristin getting her pedi on...
We all got dipped in wax, rubbed up, and pretty fabulous toes!

Kristin and Sister Steph
I think it is safe to say that this will be a repeat event for us all... 
Including Kristin!


Me and Julie/Mom

THANK YOU
Julie/Mom and my sisters for spoiling me and spending the day with me!
It was so wonderful to have a day with you all.
I love you guys so very much and couldn't have been blessed with a better family.
XOXO

And aren't these some awesomely cute toes? 


No comments: