Monday, May 7, 2012

May Photo Day 7: Inspires me...

Man! 
This was a hard one.  

I have so many amazing, wonderful, talented, exciting, fun people in my life who inspire me and I can only pick ONE?  
Yeah, That's not gonna happen.

May Photo Day 7: Someone who Inspires me...


I tried really hard to pick just one, but in all honestly I couldn't.
For obvious reasons my children and my husband inspire me everyday to be a better mother, person, and wife.  I talk about them constantly... It probably gets old. 

 I am proud of them.  
I love them. 
They complete me. 
They are my reason and purpose in this life.

They deserve the very best, which inspires me to give them the very best me that I am capable of giving them.  I know I have a great deal of room for improvement, which leads me to my next source of inspiration.

SISTER STEPH
To me she represents everything a mother, wife, sister, friend, and person should be.
She is kind, strong, devoted, loyal, funny, creative, successful, committed, humble and really just AMAZING.
I look up to her more than she will probably ever comprehend.  I am sure her response to this would be, really? Me?  Why?
(Again, cause she is humble)

But really, anyone that can stay organized, focused, and committed to raising 6 kids...
And having all 6 of those kids turn out to be pretty darn amazing individuals deserves an Inspirational label in my book.  

I really want to be like Sister Steph when I grow up...

But really though,
Mom, Dad, Sunney, Bronson, Alex, Jaime, Casey, Shania, Skylar...
The list goes on and on and on...

Every single person,
Friend, Family, even Enemy
Inspires in some way.  
XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, you give me way too much credit!
Love you!

Jessica T. said...

And you don't give yourself enough. ;)